• Identification of hygienically sensitive areas
In order to ensure proper and effective hygiene management in all areas of the food production facilities, it is necessary to first determine the hygiene sensitivities of all departments and in this context risk maps should be taken for all areas. Our goal is to provide the most accurate risk map and to ensure complete hygiene management of all areas.
• Establishment, implementation and supervision of hygiene plans in accordance with GMP and ISO 22000 Food Safety Management Agencies
In line with the GMP requirements prepared in accordance with the GMP conditions of each section of the hygienic plans to be created separately and in accordance with the plans created in accordance with the cleaning and disinfection of the on-the-job training to ensure that the order is made regularly.
Regular inspection and reporting of the cleaning and disinfection activities, and comparing the effectiveness with microbiological results, checking the effectiveness, preparing and implementing emergency action plans where necessary.
• Personnel training (in accordance with HACCP requirements)
The most important step in achieving the objectives is the training of the staff on the subject. Because; With enough trained staff you will be able to achieve all these goals.
These trainings include;
- Personnel hygiene in food production facilities
- Cleaning and disinfection chemicals in food production facilities
- Chemicals and safety in food production facilities
- Open area (COP) foam cleaning and disinfection applications in food production facilities
- Closed system (CIP) cleaning and disinfection applications in food production facilities
• Optimization of hygiene practices
We do not see this joint work process only as selling products. To ensure the optimum use of the products to make the necessary technical service and follow the developments in the chemical sector to share with you is our continuous goal. Changing ecological balances and global climate changes will make water one of the most important cost parameters in the near future. We plan to optimize your water consumption in all the hygiene practices that we propose and implement with this awareness. Cleaning and disinfection applications will be checked regularly and corrective and preventive actions will be implemented without delay.
• Service and reporting systematic
At least one day a month, our company will be visited and serviced by our company personnel. A report will be prepared for each service. Report content; Chemical concentration measurement results, equipment controls and maintenance repair activities will be detailed. The prepared service reports shall be signed by the parties and a copy shall be submitted to the authority of your company. Weekly service activities, chemical consumption and chemical costs will be reported to you at the end of each month.
• Periodic audit activities and consultancy services
The audits for the control of the hygienic conditions in your business periodically will be carried out by our food engineers. During the audits, the hygienic conditions in the processes from raw material input to product shipment will be checked, and the adversities and solution suggestions will be reported to you immediately. Within this scope, consultancy services are among the services offered by our technical staff in the establishment of international food safety standards such as BRC, IFS and FSSC 2200.